Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday April 25, 2012

  Today we slept in, got up, ate breakfast.  We had a little time to kill before the shuttle arrived to take us shopping at the grocery in Gebze Center Mall so we went over to the hospital so we could cut through and check out the couple shops that are in the hospital parking lot.  There is a pharmacy, a salon, and a mini mart. After shopping at Kipa we came home and cooked dinner and now I am getting the evil eye because I have been blogging for 2 hours and John wants the computer.  Tomorrow we have an ultrasound appointment with Dr. Arici and then we plan on hopping a ferry to the Prince's Islands.  

  If you don't know us you might be wondering why I blog about the food we eat.  It is partly because I figured those considering coming here for IVF might be wondering what they will eat especially since they will be here for 3 weeks.  It is also because I am somewhat of a foodie and have a food blog.  Although I haven't kept up on in awhile. Here is what we had for dinner tonight.  Shish kebaps (shish = lamb) with a marinated carrot and cucumber shaved salad.  I also made a tzatziki, or cucumber yogurt sauce, to dip the lamb in.  We also found Barilla pasta that is made with zucchini and spinach.  I made a bechamel white sauce and added a little cream cheese to it.  Then I tossed in fresh spinach, tomatoes and sauteed mushrooms.  Easy and delicious.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please leave your e-mail address.